Memphis Family Immigration Attorney

It is important to realize that there are often many possibilities for helping bring family members to the United States through the immigration process. That said, the visa you need depends on the family member, your relationship and your family's needs. In addition, previous immigration issues or violations may affect the process.

Ultimately, there are two basic categories for family members:

  1. Immediate Relative Visas that are intended for:
  • Spouses of U.S. citizens
  • Unmarried minor children of U.S. citizens
  • Orphans adopted abroad or in the United States by U.S. citizens
  • Parents of U.S. citizens who are at least 21 years old.

2. Family Preference Visas intended for:

  • Unmarried adult sons and daughters of U.S. citizens and their minor children
  • Spouses, minor children and unmarried sons or daughters (21 or over) of lawful permanent residents
  • Married sons and daughters of U.S. citizens and their spouses and children
  • Brothers and sisters of U.S. citizens and their spouses and children

Regardless of your family's need, we are prepared to put the experience we have honed working on tens of thousands of immigration cases to help you reach an ideal outcome.

Tennessee Fiancé Visa Lawyer

Our attorney and team can help you bring over any family member, including:

  • Fiancé (K-1 visas)
  • Spouses
  • Parents
  • Children
  • Other relatives

We will be upfront and clear about your possibilities and outcome likelihoods. It is important to realize that these visas are limited to specific quotas and may take a significant amount of time to obtain.

To schedule an initial consultation with a Memphis Immigration attorney, call (901) 692-5732 or with a New York City Immigration Attorney, call (646) 380-0474 or contact Witty Law Group, PLLC.