Memphis Investor Visa Lawyer

Qualified investors who are going to invest half a million or more in a regional center can qualify for E visas. These allow investors to live, work and manage businesses within the country. It is important to realize that this visa is only available to residents of countries who have qualifying treaties.

In order to qualify for an E-1, E-2 or EB-5 visa, an applicant must demonstrate that:

  • His or her activity and financial activities are substantial and meet legally defined trade and investment qualifications
  • He or she is from a country with which the U.S. has the requisite treaty
  • Trade in goods or services are principally between the United States and the treaty country in question

If you are considering investing in the U.S., we are here for you.

Tennessee Treaty Trader Attorney

Our attorney and team are prepared to help you draft and edit a business plan to make the strongest possible case to help you obtain the needed visa or green card. Assuming you seek to create your own entity you may be eligible for a visa that is renewable in every three years

Because our lawyer has worked on more than 40,000 immigration cases in more than 20 years of practice, there is no treaty trader issue for which we are not prepared. We encourage you to get in touch and schedule an initial consultation so that you can understand your options.

To schedule an initial consultation with a Memphis Immigration attorney, call (901) 692-5732 or with a New York City Immigration Attorney, call (646) 380-0474 or contact Witty Law Group, PLLC.