There's no question that the prospect of deportation or removal can be traumatic for individuals and families. Above and beyond the stress of detention, detainees cannot support loved ones financially. In the case of deportation, they are permanently removed from family. It is no stretch to say that the prospect of deportation is immensely emotional and may be life-altering.
Even for those who have obtained a green card, a mistake can result in deportation proceedings or detention.
If you or someone close to you is working through any deportation issues, it is crucial to act quickly, decisively and effectively by partnering with an attorney with demonstrable experience.
Tennessee Removal Defense Attorney
Because our head lawyer has worked on more than 40,000 immigration cases for more than two decades, there is no removal defense case for which we are not prepared. We will bring our personalized approach based on comprehensive knowledge and trial experience to do everything to help you reach an ideal resolution.
We are prepared to help clients faced with removal issues based on the following grounds:
- Expired tourist, student or employment visa
- Failure to meet a deadline for a visa application or renewal
- Unlawful entry or re-entry
- Criminal arrest or conviction in the United States while here on a visa or illegally
- Criminal arrest or conviction while visiting the country of origin after obtaining temporary or permanent residence in the U.S.
- Violation of immigration status
- Entering the country without proper authority
- Violation of terms of their admission or work without permission
- Membership in prohibited organization
- Denial of asylum applications
To schedule an initial consultation with a Memphis Immigration attorney, call (901) 692-5732 or with a New York City Immigration Attorney, call (646) 380-0474 or contact Witty Law Group, PLLC.