In many cases, United States employers need to go outside the domestic job pool to obtain the right workers for a job. Fortunately, United States immigration law allows individuals with certain skills and/or talents to work in the United States or even become citizens. That said, they must fulfill necessary procedures. This may include nonimmigrant visa application, H-1B or another employment-based permanent resident application.
The procedures that these processes entail can be complicated and require a comprehensive knowledge of immigration. This is precisely what we provide.
New York And Tennessee Non Immigrant Visa Attorney
Our lawyer and team are prepared to help you work through issues involving:
- Business immigration and nonimmigrant work visas
- Employment-based green cards
- Permanent labor certification (PERM)
- H-2 visas for nonimmigrant unskilled workers in temporary or seasonal work
- B-1 visas allowing short-term entry for meetings, conferences, seminars or other events
- TN visas for Mexican or Canadian professionals with sponsors in the U.S. at the time subsidiaries or regional offices of the employer corporation
- F - M student visas
- O - visas
- P - visa
- R - visas for religious workers
- H-1B visas
- J-1 visas
- L-1A and L-1B visas
- National interest waivers
- Employer sanctions and audits
- Corporate immigration procedure, I-9 audits and DHS/DOL investigations
We will do everything we can to help potential employers and employees fully prepare for the application process. This includes helping with documentation and fully preparing applicants at every stage of the process. We will do everything possible to avoid any delay or rejections as we know that business professionals are often on time constraints.
To schedule an initial consultation with a Memphis Immigration attorney, call (901) 692-5732 or with a New York City Immigration Attorney, call (646) 380-0474 or contact Witty Law Group, PLLC.